Choosen by IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) Top 20 Post
With Fashion Week on tomorrows horizon, it got me thinking of some of the faces that helped make the fashion world special.
Here, some of the models and images I love.
Images courtesy of Google Images
Links to this post-
Independant Fashion Bloggers -
Links à la Mode: Feb 17th, 2011
- Alterations Needed: Getting a dress altered – before, after, and the thought process in between.
- Beyond Fabric: Embracing a more stylish ride
- Brunette Blogging: Blog Seasons – How different seasons have an impact on your blog
- College Girl: Liberty London Girl spares her time to answer some in depth questions about her blogging experiences and gives amateur bloggers some exceptional advice in the process…
- Dress With Courage: Valentine’s Day lingerie: Take back the sexy
- Fashion Writes: Let’s Get Digital. Digital. Women are small in numbers in the always-enhancing and ever-evolving tech side of the fashion industry, but we as fashion bloggers are going to begin skewing the curves.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: A blogger’s moment with Anna Wintour at Milk Studios
- Katrya-Kyla: “Print vs Video: The Industry’s New Plan of Attack”
- Khola’s Kloset: Looking Back: The models and images that made fashion special
- La Rizanda: my struggle with the vanity of fashion blogging:
- Metallic Kiwi: Top black models emerging within the industry.
- Most Serene Rabbit: Is there really such thing as ethical leather? Why is there a double standard when it comes to ethics In the fur and leather industries?
- Previously Owned: BEHIND THE GLITZ- Q&A with designer Carolina Rodriguez about her food/fashion/music inspiration
- Same Sensibility: Rihanna just ruined your Valentine’s
- Scrap and Run: Why I remix
- Seamstress Stories: High heels yay, headscarf nay? Double standards in the symbolic value assigned to female clothing.
- Style by Santina: My “Happy” Weight: When the Body and Brain Disagree
- The Button Owl: Why your creative space identifies the real you just as much as your outer image.
- The Coveted:Running into Anna Dello Russo at NYFW
- The Curvy Fashionista: “DIY Diva” inspiration with Be Vain or DIY Trying
- The Demoiselles: Crystal Renn on body image and pressure from the media.